Handcrafted in the Karacotta studio in Austin, TX, this Tumbler’s vibrant colors are inspired by Kara’s visits to Baja California Sur. This tumbler is perfect for your favorite cocktail, morning coffee, or even for using as a planter.
* Intended for hot or cold beverages
* Hand-painted on the wheel using 12 different glazes
* Holds approximately 8-10 oz. Contents: Porcelain claybody, glazes
* Made in the USA
* Food, Microwave, Dishwasher safe, although gentle hand-washing recommended when possible
* Avoid temperature shock
* Handmade; variance in appearance may occur Approximate Dimensions: 3" Height, 3" Diameter Made in United States of America